Life-O-Mance: Love Poems By Deepa & Kanishka


Recently I came across a poetry collection named Life-o-Mance , a beautiful romantic collaboration done by a couple  Deepa and Kanishka.



The poems will give you a fascinating glimpse into their love filled life on which this whole book is essentially based. The majority of poems are interpreted as dedicated love verses written by them to each other.
These poems will take you on a roller costar ride of emotions and memories and you’ll live your own days of love, all of it.

It is easy to love but its not easy to express yourself so beautifully.

It wasn’t easy for me to read and review these poems after all how does one go about criticizing something as beautiful as true love ?

I am sure that it is agreeable to say that poems are really subjective especially when one talks about love…it has so many forms and reflections and I am sure every one of you will connect with these words differently just like I did.

When you’ll read the collection, you won’t just read their words but you’ll feel the love that is woven into them, I admire it all even the few poems I could not relate to are extremely beautiful.
Anyway, as we talk about the writing style it is fairly easy to understand …emotionally stimulating and quite easy to connect.
These were written keeping in mind the interests and mindsets of millennial generation.
There are two of my personal favorites written by Kanishka :
1.     Can I have this dance?
2.     Love & Sin
All of these poems are a range of romantic thoughts and reflections …some are “mini tales”- you could call them- at the end of the book which will give you an insight in their life as a young couple who are just enjoying themselves being in love.

No love story is perfect but theirs is rather beautiful.

In the end I’ll just say that these poems are passage to every lover’s heart.


My Rating- 4.6/5



The book totally justifies the title, it is indeed a Life of Romance.

You can buy it here:  Amazon



 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When Darkness Descends by G.W Lucke

Author Interview- Deepa & Kanishka